I’ve never been the type of traveler who enjoys going to a resort and laying out under a linen cabana for a week’s time. Since I’ve been the trip planner for my friends and family for as long as I can remember, this is rarely what our travel itineraries look like and I’m happy when everyone leaves with incredible stories from the very private, unique, and off the beaten path experiences that I’m fond of.
Monthly Archives July 2019
- Talks@Google Ft. Glow Recipe Founders Sarah Lee & Christine Chang
- Advice From Bates Entrepreneurs: Find A Need, Talk To Customers, And Get A Return
- Cartagena Connections – 72 Hours in the City
- Wharton Marketing Conference: What Goes Into a Great Presentation?
- Talks@Google – Wendy Nguyen & Dr. June Chin: What Can CBD Do For You?