In late July, I invited Dr. June Chin and Wendy Nguyen (Wendy’s Lookbook) to share a medical and retail perspective about CBD at Talks at Google. 2019 is a year where CBD seems to be one of the most prevalent buzzwords in health and wellness. Kiehl’s launched a Cannabis Sativa Facial Oil. In Beverley Hills, Barney’s launched “The High End,” a cannabis lifestyle shop. The alleged anti-inflammatory and healing properties of CBD were being touted in so many consumer products, which led me to want to learn more about the science and application behind the marketing.
Monthly Archives August 2019
- Advice From Bates Entrepreneurs: Find A Need, Talk To Customers, And Get A Return
- Cartagena Connections – 72 Hours in the City
- Wharton Marketing Conference: What Goes Into a Great Presentation?
- Talks@Google – Wendy Nguyen & Dr. June Chin: What Can CBD Do For You?
- Lessons on Shared Humanity in Travel