Being Vietnamese, France has always played a role in my life. During my grandparents’ generation, you received your education through a French lycée. My Mother attended Marie Curie High School, a school established in 1918 by the French colonial government. My Aunts can still sing French songs when the family gathers around for karaoke. My family celebrated this past Christmas in New York with a delicious Bûche de Noël. We eat baguettes that have evolved to the mouth-watering flavorbomb of julienned carrots, stemmy cilantro, homemade pâte and cold cuts known as banh mi.
Tag Archives 16th arrondissement
- Advice From Bates Entrepreneurs: Find A Need, Talk To Customers, And Get A Return
- Cartagena Connections – 72 Hours in the City
- Wharton Marketing Conference: What Goes Into a Great Presentation?
- Talks@Google – Wendy Nguyen & Dr. June Chin: What Can CBD Do For You?
- Lessons on Shared Humanity in Travel