I am the proud daughter of two resilient Vietnamese boat refugees, one generation removed from Uncles missing in action, Aunts who lost love and opportunity, and parents who left their dreams by the wayside to simply survive. My Daddy – the one sporting the dashing smile on the far right – was a handsome devil in his youth. My Aunts would always tell me stories about how, as a young man, he was up to all sorts of mischief.
Tag Archives apahm
- Advice From Bates Entrepreneurs: Find A Need, Talk To Customers, And Get A Return
- Cartagena Connections – 72 Hours in the City
- Wharton Marketing Conference: What Goes Into a Great Presentation?
- Talks@Google – Wendy Nguyen & Dr. June Chin: What Can CBD Do For You?
- Lessons on Shared Humanity in Travel