Earlier on this year, I decided that I wanted to work on becoming an exceptional public speaker. I already do a lot of speaking for a living, but the art of storytelling is one that is constantly evolving as our attention spans, technology and platforms evolve over time. Throughout highschool and college, I dedicated so much time towards becoming a budding writer and journalist, but I let some of those talents fall by the wayside when I opted to go into the corporate world.
Tag Archives area 120
- Advice From Bates Entrepreneurs: Find A Need, Talk To Customers, And Get A Return
- Cartagena Connections – 72 Hours in the City
- Wharton Marketing Conference: What Goes Into a Great Presentation?
- Talks@Google – Wendy Nguyen & Dr. June Chin: What Can CBD Do For You?
- Lessons on Shared Humanity in Travel