2018 has been a whirlwind year with intermittent water breaks. Five years ago, if you asked me what I would be doing, I never thought that I would be working on Brand and Sales at Google with a specialization in retail. It goes to show that people like me who love plans have to let go and let flow when it comes to the tides of life…
Tag Archives asos
- Advice From Bates Entrepreneurs: Find A Need, Talk To Customers, And Get A Return
- Cartagena Connections – 72 Hours in the City
- Wharton Marketing Conference: What Goes Into a Great Presentation?
- Talks@Google – Wendy Nguyen & Dr. June Chin: What Can CBD Do For You?
- Lessons on Shared Humanity in Travel