This month, I’ve been working on the concept of patience. If something isn’t solved immediately, the way you want, right now – how bad would it be? Ask yourself that to put things into perspective. What about planning to leave room for the unplanned? Some of the best memories that I look back upon were unexpected, but they happened because I was open to the unknown.
Tag Archives bathing suit
- Talks@Google Ft. Glow Recipe Founders Sarah Lee & Christine Chang
- Advice From Bates Entrepreneurs: Find A Need, Talk To Customers, And Get A Return
- Cartagena Connections – 72 Hours in the City
- Wharton Marketing Conference: What Goes Into a Great Presentation?
- Talks@Google – Wendy Nguyen & Dr. June Chin: What Can CBD Do For You?